Thursday, July 9, 2009

Need a Laugh??

We have a serious and huge upcoming event around the Hardister Household! In one week Ella will be having a tonsillectomy! After a few tests we ended up being referred to a ENT to evaluate Ella Grace. He recommended Ella Grace have a sleep study to evaluate her need for a tonsillectomy. Her study was actually the night Kasie went into labor with Bess! Anyways, on this particular night she was connected to so many wires it was unbelievable. She had so many electrodes over her head that were all connected to a control box. She even had a very small microphone that was attached below her nose to listen for snoring. She was covered in tape, wires, and electrodes. It all started out as a game and then as she fell asleep she became very irritated, understandably so, with all of the connections. Of course I left my camera on this fun filled night! I did manage to capture the memory on my cell phone and sent the picture to Kasie for a laugh while she was waiting the arrival of sweet Bess! With all that said, I found Ella Grace and Lucy Anne playing babies today as usual! Ella said," Mommy come look my baby is sick" and this is what I found.......


I could not stop laughing! I found this soo funny! Maybe one day I will have a post that doesn't involve babies! Of course still to come is the actual surgery day that I am absolutley dreading!

3 comments:

  1. My gut hurts so bad right now! All I can see in my head is the picture you sent me of Ella over the phone of her hooked up to all those machines! And the fact that she hooked up the cords to the remote and play phone... can't take it! See ya'll tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical!!!! I CAN NOT TAKE IT!!!! Thanks for a GREAT laugh!!! I mean those girls knew what they were doing!!! GREAT post Amy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo funny!!! Oh my gosh! How creative is Ella Grace?? I LOVE it Amy!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete