Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today Lucy Anne had her Thanksgiving Program at preschool! This was the first year the girls were not together and it was so odd with Lucy just being there! However, it was a very special day with just LucyAnne and she did WONDERFUL! I was so surprised at how well she sang her songs and even did the coordinating hand motions! So sweet! She was the cutest little turkey I had ever seen!
Lucy Anne singing her songs!
Our little Turkey

After the program Lucy and I headed back to the house and started decorating for the holidays. I just can't help myself! As soon as I hear Christmas songs on the radio that means I am allowed to start decorating! It is so much fun to decorate with the girls and Lucy was so excited that she was my only "helper" today, being since Ella was still at school. I think Jay was a little shocked when he came home to Christmasville!

The stockings are up!


Lucy Anne worked very hard on her Pink Tree for her room!

The girls Christmas Table!

Their fancy gingerbread houses they made with Gran Sandy and Ra Ra at a Christmas Party!

And of course we had to have one of Jay's favorite dishes waiting for him in Christmasville! Chicken Quesidillas!! Yummy! These are so easy to make and so wonderful!
When Ella got home Lucy and I surprised her with "Christmasville." She was so excited! I wish you could have seen her face light up. She loves any type of party decorations, but especially Christmas. I had her Pink Christmas Tree and all her many ornaments waiting on her in her room. This however will be a whole different blog posts being since I had to go search for more "fancy" ornaments for her in the attic. Such a production! Her tree is beautiful and I can't wait to post the pics!


Stay tuned for more "Christmasville at the Hardister House!"

1 comment:

  1. I am hysterical at the fact that you have stockings up! Are you putting a tree up this weekend? At the rate ya'll are going Santa might decide to get a head start and come a few weekends early just to cross one off his list!

    ReplyDelete