Wednesday, April 29, 2009
We are Bloggers!!!
Hello All! After much encouragement from my sister and dedicated blogger I am going to start blogging! Hopefully I will get the hang of it soon and I will be able to create options for our page besides the "default" option. Until then stay tuned! We hope you will all enjoy reading about what is happening at the Hardister household. We enjoy so much reading about what is happening with everyone! There is more to come! Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yipee!!! We can't wait to follow the Hardisters! Welcome aboard Amy...to your newest addiction. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good!!! So proud of you for the cute background too!!! Go Amy Go!!! Get ready to post away!
ReplyDeleteGREAT job Amy!! I will be a follower!!!! I LOVE the pics on the side!!! I will be a follower!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Amy!! So glad you are a blogger now...it's quite the addiction!:)We look forward to seeing precious pictures of your girls and finding out what is going on with y'all!!
ReplyDelete