Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Life with Ella Grace!

I thought I would start off our blogging experience with an introduction to our girls! Although very close in age they have very different personalities. After we had Ella Grace I always hoped she would be blessed with having a sister, her partner in crime, her very best friend. So I must say when we were pregnant with Lucy I was so excited when they said we were having a girl! I cherish the relationship I have with Kasie and am excited to watch Ella Grace and Lucy Anne grow up together. I will start with Ella Grace! She is girly girl in every way! She will literally only wear dresses and prefers pink or purple over any other color. She is dramatic and emotional (as Jay would say "like her mommy"). She lives in her own "fairytale" world and looks for "tinker" fairies wherever she sees flowers. She doesn't call an open area of grass a field, but yet a "meadow." She got mad at Jay for mowing over the purple flowers in our backyard recently. He said they were weeds! She came running to me crying telling me what he did and I told her to go tell him "Daddy everyone looks at nature differently and those were beautiful flowers." An old broken christmas ornament or even a penny( what we would call "junk") is a "secret treasure" to Ella. Ella Grace loves life and loves to have fun! She loves to bake cakes, of course it has to be a strawberry cake or some type of pink cake! She loves to learn, play puzzles, and read books! She loves the beach and loves to sleep in the bed with Mommy and Daddy! She loves McDonalds!! She has a very sweet heart and tells me everyday I am her very best friend!!! And last but not least she loves her friend "Blankie." Blankie was given to her by one of my special friends when she was born and we do not leave the house without blankie. Blankie is a person and has feelings. We take pictures with blankie, sleep with blankie, eat with blankie, ride to school with blankie, etc.! Hopefully know you all know Ella Grace a little bit better! I couldn't imagine my life without her. She makes me a better person and her love of life is contagious! I love her with my whole heart and thank God everyday for her and Lucy Anne!






Loves Pawleys Island!!









Going to Dance!!











2 comments:

  1. I love my Ella Bella dressed in Yella! I can still remember being at the beach teaching Ella what does a lion say! Kasie hearts Ella in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella makes me laugh!!! She is a trip and I hope when yall are in town we can get together and ALL play!! Love the post Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete