
LUCY ANNE!! So precious in every way! Lucy has the most precious little heart and soul! She adores her big sister and is always a step behind Ella Grace. Whatever Ella does, Lucy does too! She plays dress up with Ella and even attempts to skate in Ella's princess skates! Lucy loves babies! You rarely see her without a baby in hand. At the Easter Egg hunt she managed to stuff her baby and blankie in her basket and still had room for eggs and chocolate! At my mom's house she found a Baby Jesus in a manager and walks around the house with Baby Jesus in her hand. If she happens to drop Baby Jesus she gets very upset. I think we can all learn a great deal from these small precious actions! She adores Baby Jesus so much that my mom gave her own Baby Jesus in a Manager for her Birthday!! She gently holds Jesus in her hand as she walks around the house! She loves Charlie and Wylie and their paci's!! Even though she is 2, she loves to be held and will say countless times throughout the day "Hold You." Lucy loves doggies and loves to play. Unlike Ella Grace, Lucy will not be still for you to read one page of a book to her. She loves "snacks!" If we give her ice cream for a treat she will give us a hug on our leg because she gets soo excited! Lucy reminds me everyday of how to love! The love she has for Jay, me, Ella, her babies, and her entire family is outstanding! I love her with my whole heart!

I am Two!!


Obvisously I love Lucy too- not only is she a sweet girl she shares my name and what better name then Lucy!!!! I love your comments about your 2 sweet girls. They are so different and isn't that GREAT!!!! Can't wait to see yall when yall are big in RH!!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet LuLu! I love you with all my heart! Such a great big cousin for Charlie and Wylie! Sorry she is so in love with pacis. I don't know who possibly could have had anything to do with that one!
ReplyDeleteI love the posts you did on the girls!! They are too precious. Can't wait to see more pics!! :) Glad you're bloggin'!
ReplyDelete