
Two weeks ago we got a special treat from Gran Sandy and that was tickets to our annual trip to Disney on Ice! Lots of exciting events come to the Carolina Coliseum and this is one of our favorites! Last year Jay and I took Ella Grace to Disney Princess on Ice and this year Lucy Lu was able to join in on the fun with us! I had more fun watching Ella and Lucy's expressions than anything else that night! Complete Amazement is the only way I can possibly describe their reactions! The pictures speak for themselves! Seeing the world through the eyes of a child is
refreshing and fun! It makes me cherish and thankful for every moment I have! And yes, in the above picture Jay and I did purchase not one, but two lovely "gold" chain aerial necklaces! Lovely right? This is Ella's precious treasure!!! Lucy had tangled hers all up by the time we got home!

Hello all my disney princess friends! I love you, I love you, I love you!

It wouldn't be Disney On Ice without a light up toy to twirl in the air when the lights go off! Thank you Gran Sandy!





You know my feelings on princesses... I realize my day is coming! I just want to know if Ella did the "princess hand" gesture like she does to her "meadow" at any point throughout the night? Hugs and Kisses to my sweet Ella Bella and Lulu!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. The girls are precious! I enjoy reading your blog. Hugs. Sylvia
ReplyDelete