Saturday, May 30, 2009

A STAR IS BORN!


This past weekend Ella Grace had her very first dance recital! She looked beautiful! She has enjoyed taking dance this past year and loved twirling around in front of the big mirrors and watching herself! We got to buy tutus, ballet shoes, and tap shoes! We have had the best time and can't wait until next year! Here are a few pictures from her dance recital!

She got lots of pink flowers!!!

Our little Broadway Star!

Mommy and Ella Bella!

Thank you to our family for coming to see Ella Grace shine! We were so excited you all were able to be there for the BIG occasion! This is only the beginning of many more dance recitals, so get ready!

2 comments:

  1. She was the most beautiful ballerina out there! So glad I was able to come! Sorry I cried through most of it- blame it on the hormones! Can't wait to attend every last one of the many more recitals she will have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are great! You have a beautiful family and I am so proud of you guys!

    ReplyDelete