Thursday, June 25, 2009


I have had a lovely six days off playing with the girls! Although my time has come to return back to work for a few nights I will remember the fun we had in the sunshine this week! Ella Grace and Lucy LOVE to play outside! Here are a few pics of our fun in the sun on Wednesday!

I love this pic of Lucy! She looked to cute in the swim goggles! "Little Jay"

Going out for a ride! At least we have awhile until they turn 16!

Ella Grace jammin in her barbie jeep!

They love to ride their bikes!

Enjoying popsicles in the playhouse!

Check out Lucy's face! She was sure to get every last bit of that popsicle!

Don't think Lucy would forget her baby while she went to play outside! The baby looked on closely while the girls went down their slippin slide!

Lucy took time to go over and give her baby a hug! How sweet!

Lucy cracks me up with her baby dolls! How precious!

Sisterly Love! Little Lu needed a little help down the slide!

Ooops, Mommy I dropped her!

Up again! Go Lucy Go!

Watch out Lu!

2 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard right now! Can't take Lucy and the goggles or her and the crawling baby doll. Brings back memories of that ride through car wash we had for our Hot Wheels at Mozelle's!!! Remember that?! Hurry up and come play With us again. Charlie is requesting the slip n slide come too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! The slip n slide looks like a blast!!! I love all the pictures..you take great ones!!

    ReplyDelete