
This summer has been lots of fun so far! The girls enjoy playing outside, playing with their cousins, playing dress-up and babies! Here a few pics of our summer fun so far! I enjoy making many more summer memories with them. They are so much fun and are the best two girl buddies a girl can have! I am lucky to be their Mommy!

Ella Grace went to her very first Vacation Bible School! She had lots of fun! Litte Lu wasn't old enough to go, but always sent big sis off with a hug and kiss!

Jay introduced the girls to the SLIPPIN SLIDE! Ella couldn't stand it at first and Lucy had a ball! Lucy especially loved it when Jay would push her down the slide!

After Ella warmed up she was fine and had a ball too! I mean look at her technique! What a pro! She didn't forget to point her toes!!

And then Lucy's form, not much like her sisters now is it? I am not even sure what she is doing!









LOVE IT!!! I am quite impressed with Ella's pointing of the toes. Clearly she got her graceful nature from me since I was the star ballerina!! I had no idea Lulu had so many babies though! Are they all named Bess? Great post! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove all the baby dolls!! Can't wait until Anne Wells is old enough to play baby dolls...we will have to get all these precious girls together!! So glad y'all are having such a fun summer!! They are both so adorable and getting so big!
ReplyDelete