Lots of exciting things have been taking place around the Hardisters! We have been enjoying the fall weather and having fun performing in Fall Plays at school! 
Jay raked all these leaves you see here and the girls had a ball jumping in them!

Sister Love!

I finally made my first pound cake! I have been trying to master my mom's pound cake for quite some time now, and although I wouldn't say I have mastered it, this is the only cake that has actually not fallen apart! I made two cakes, one for a tester and one for the girls thanksgiving program at school!

It was yummy!

The girls performed in their Thanksgiving program at school and were absolutely precious! I can't help but get teary-eyed when I see them up there singing! They were too cute in their little turkey hats! Ella Grace was singing with her whole heart and was very concentrated on remembering all the words and hand motions! She did GREAT as did Lu! Ella kept waving to Jay and me and blowing us kisses. It is moments like this that are absolutley priceless and I will always hold close to my heart! We were very thankful Ra Ra could come celebrate and share the day with us!
Since we have moved I always miss out on the "Target Trips" with Mom and Kasie and ALL the kids! So, what did we do after our performance? We headed to Target! Lucy Anne was in love with her personalized Turkey hat made out of colorful construction paper so much, she just had to wear it into Target! 
No trip to Target is complete without an Icee and My two little turkeys, and my Mom! Of course next time we hope Aunt Kasie, Charlie, Wylie, and Bess will be with us!
Me too!!!! So badly wish I could have been there with ya'll!! Love Ella is JEANS!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour mom does make the BEST poundcake!! I am sure yours is quite tasty too. I love the pics of the girls in the leaves!! So sweet!!!
ReplyDelete