Monday, December 7, 2009

The Two Dancing Princess!

This past week Ella Grace and Lu had open house at dance! Jay and I were able to come in their dance room and watch them perform all that they have learned! They both did such a great job and they both LOVE dance class! I had to place the Nutcracker song on here being since they love this song. It is on one of their Barbie movies and they will dance right along with all the Barbie Princess! Here are a few pictures of their performance for Mommy and Daddy! Warming Up with some stretches! Beautiful!
Graceful! A hug from little sis to congratulate her big sister! They love each other so much! Lucy was a little upset today wasn't her big day and insisted on wearing her tap shoes to Ella's dance class! You might not can tell by the picture, but Lucy tapped right on into Ella's class!Next up.. Lucy Lu! Just look at her pointing that toe! Lucy is very funny in dance class and will not leave her teachers side!


Arms Up!


Shake it Lu!


Good Job Lucy Anne, I taught you everything you know: Love your Big Sis!

I love my two dancing princess! I hope you girls will always follow your heart and do whatever it may be that makes you happy, whether it be dancing, gymnastics, baseball or basketball. Whatever you do you have already learned a very important lesson in life. You have learned to dance. Dancing can get you through any bad day or good day! I love you girls!

Love Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Precious, Precious, Precious!!!! I love their outfits! So sad to say though, sister dear, don't see either one of your two princesses gracing the any sports where they might not be able to wear pink anytime soon! But I can't imagine any cuter ballerinas! Love to Lulu and Ella, smooch, smooch-

    ReplyDelete