It is a time to remember the day we got married! Although I wish I could say I remember every last detail of January 31st, 2004 I in fact don't. I don't remember what time I woke up or how many times I woke up the night before. I don't remember all the fine details of the reception my mom worked so very hard on. But, I do remember getting ready with Kasie that day and Dad taking our picture. I do remember my Dad putting the penny in my shoe. I remember when the church doors opened and everyone stood up I told my Dad to wait a minute before we started walking. And I do remember seeing Jay at the end of that long aisle with that big "Jay Grin" on his face. I remember our "talk" during the wedding songs as we stood there holding each others hands. I do remember how much I loved him before I walked down the aisle and how very much more I love him today. I will never forget the excitement I had that morning and the excitement I had when I saw Jay waiting on me. These past six years have been filled with lots of love and laughs. We were blessed with two beautiful girls who have completely changed our lives forever. We have grown together as parents and friends! Jay is my very best friend! He can make me laugh no matter what and is a wonderful Daddy to our babies!
So this anniversary we celebrated in adding a new very special person to our lives. Rosie!! Rosie was an early birthday present for Ella and Lu, and maybe just a little anniversary present for each other!! We welcome with love little Rosie! Can you guess you named her??

Ella and Lu are too excited!!!
Mommy is too!!
Hugs for Rosie!
Lucy Anne is such a good little mommy to Rosie
How excited we are to have another special person to love!!!!! Sweet Dreams from the Hardister House!
What a heartfelt post! I too remember getting ready with you but I also remember watching your dress turn black as you walked down the aisle, the near death attack of one of your reception guest, the boxes of knot cookies. I am so glad your memories are wonderful! So glad I have a brother in law like JAH to entertain us! We love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteWe welcome Rosie into the family. Oh what will Baby Otis or better yet, Charlie think of this new addition!
Hugs from the top of the mountain!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Glad yall didn't get stranded!! Rosie is a perfect addition to yalls family!! Hope yall enjoyed the day!!!
ReplyDelete