Over the past few months I feel like we have made many trips up and down 77! From visiting with family at Christmas to celebrating our grandmothers 90th BD there has been much time spent together in the car! No other picture better describes our time in the car with one another except this!
Lucy Anne what are you doing?
Lucy Anne what are you doing?
Hey Jay! How many times now does this make we have had to stop?? Lucy why are you smiling?
You guessed it! When you gotta go you gotta go! And when Lucy Anne has to go you better be able to pull over in a matter of seconds before a serious melt down occurs!
Thanks Daddy for stopping-more than once! Love you bunches-Lu!
Do you even understand how hard I am laughing right now! What a priceless picture that is a must for the dinner rehearsal she will have many years down the road!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed that you are so prepared! That is too funny! See y'all this weekend a the Birthday bash.
ReplyDeleteThat is hysterical!!! You are very prepared!! I love the expression on Jay's face! He's got his hands full with all his girls...so sweet! So sad we didn't get to see y'all last weekend. Let's plan another trip soon!!
ReplyDeleteI know these days are coming quickly for us. I'll be sure to have Jay give Michael LOTS of advice on patience. ;) He isn't one to like to stop.
ReplyDeleteLoving Rosie too by the way! Adorable!