Monday, September 20, 2010

Ella's First Field Trip on the Big Yellow Bus!


Ella Grace went on her very first Field Trip to the Zoo this past week! I was able to meet her there and we had the best time! The excitement from the
Kindergarten Class was tremendous! I have never seen so many children so excited to ride the big yellow bus and even more excited to run into the zoo looking at all the different animals! A great time was had by all! So glad I got to share this special day with Ella Grace! Ella Grace is always up for an adventure and being there seeing her excitement was so much fun for me!

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of catching up to do! I can't believe how big the girls are! They are absolutely adorable. And I LOVE Ella Grace's bob! :)

    ReplyDelete