Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Kindergarten Bob!


I took Ella Grace today to get a new hair "do" We love our new bob style! The girl is over bows
and say that ponytails hurt her head during rest time at Kindergarten. A simple solution..the bob! When our hairdresser made the first cut I questioned for a moment what we had just done.
However, we are all very happy with the finished hair-do. Most importantly Ella bella LOVES
her new hairstyle, or maybe she is just excited she can wear her hair down everyday!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a striking resemblence she has with her beautiful Aunt!!! I must say she is stunning! She looks so grown up and old! But beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing...she looks like her beautiful aunt Kasie!! She is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella you look so grown up! Where did sweet baby Ella go? I think you are beautiful-you look amazing. Please quit growing!
    RahRah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella, I love your new "do". It looks precious on you. You really do look like your beautiful Aunt Kasie. I agree with RahRah, you need not to grow so fast!!! I am so happy that you love your Kindergarten class.
    GranSandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and yes she does look very grown up!

    ReplyDelete