
The events that I am about to describe to you actually happened. These are true and accurate events that took place on 9-9-09 at 0900 in the 2 year old preschool class where Lucy Anne Hardister resides on the mornings of Monday thru Friday. I at first had severe hesitations about blogging about this, but then after laughing so hard all day I decide to share our funny story!
I picked Lucy Anne up from school today at 12:00. Her wonderful teachers brought her to me and told me they had something really funny to tell me! My first thought was that she said something really funny. Little did I know, they were about to tell me that Lucy Anne wore her mommy's pink panties to school today! I can't even handle it! I am still laughing just writing about it. Yes that is right folks. Lucy and Ella were playing dress up this morning before school and Lucy seemed to have put her two little feet in one leg of my panties and slipped them right on up above her diaper onto her belly. Not knowing this, I gave her a big hug and kiss and sent her off to school (with my pink panties on!) So when it was time for diaper changes, her teachers saw this pink apparel on Lucy's belly. At first, they thought she put something on from the "dress up" center in their class, then quickly realized she had put on something else this morning !
Of course I was mortified! Everyone, including myself, just laughed hysterically about it and continues to laugh! To all you Mom's out there who have little girls I would like to give you some advice. Recently I have learned a few things. First and foremost if your girls like to get in your clothes and play dress-up you should always check under their dresses before you send them on their way! You never know what they may have gotten themselves into. You always hear about children saying something embarrasing in public, but I can't say that I have ever heard of any child wearing their mothers panties to preschool around their belly!
Secondly, if you can't find your wallet for two days you should always check their play kitchen. It is probably in there.
MISSING: Daddy's Brown Leather Wallet
Brown Leather Wallet: Found in Lucy's play kitchen!We guess she needed some money for her groceries!
The Hardister Traveling Bathroom!

Remember...girls will be girls! And girls just wanna have fun!
Last but not least always keep a training potty in the back of your car. The task of suspending a little one in the air making sure they don't touch anything in even the nicest public bathroom is a huge task in itself. Especially when you have your second child who is now running around in the bathroom peeking under the stall next to them to see what is going on. Jay loves the potty in the car, especially if he has the girls out by himself. It has come in great handy and we can't leave the house without it!
The Hardister Traveling Bathroom! 
Remember...girls will be girls! And girls just wanna have fun!
I Love you Lucy and will never forget this day! Thank you for always making me laugh and smile! You and Ella are my heart! I look forward to all the fun you girls are yet to get into!
POWER TO THE PINK PANTIES!!! Do it Lulu!!! And how aggrivated was JAH for the 2 days his wallet was missing?! Priceless! Love my little nieces!!
ReplyDeleteKasie told me about this and I had to share it with Kenny. We laughed so hard and thought this was a great piece of apparel to go along with her dress!! PRICELESS!!! I am so glad you blogged about this and what a memory to have!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe just had dinner with Kasie and Bubs and she shared this story with us! One of the funniest ones I have heard in a while and one you will never forget!
ReplyDeleteLacey
Hilarious!! What precious little girls!! I love that story so much!
ReplyDelete