Off to meet our teachers!
Of course Ella Grace had to do a few twirls around the yard and a few solo pictures before actually getting in the car!
First Day of Preschool!Ella Grace is now in 4 year old preschool at the church and goes everyday from 9-12. I can't even handle the fact that next year I will be blogging about Ella going to kindergarten! Little Lu is still in the 2 year old class and also goes 5 days a week from 9-12! Lucy learned a little song this week "Where is thumbkin, Where is thumbkin, Here I am, Here I am" She was singing it the other night in the bathtub and loves the part where you hide your fingers behind your back. When she got done with her song she congratulated herself by clapping and saying, "Yeaaah!" It was so precious. I tried to get it on video, but she stopped singing everytime she saw me!
However, you know when school starts back you are about to welcome a visitor to your house. A visitor you didn't ask for and a visitor you want to go away. Who is that you ask? Mr. Stomach Virus is his name. We seem to see this guy every year at least twice. His visit came quick this year attacking Lucy first, then Ella, and even our poor Doo Dad. We are still waiting to see who else Mr. Stomach Virus is going to visit in our house. Maybe he is gone, maybe he isn't. Time will only tell. I just have one last picture to share. What do you get when you have two toddlers with a stomach virus?

A really big mess, but not to big for the extra wide steam cleaner from Lowes! Go Daddy Jay! Mr. Stomach Virus you may leave now. Please I beg of you... just go away.
That last picture cracks me up of Jay!! I so hate yall got the stomach virus!!! YUCK!! I am glad Ella and Lucy LOVE school. Don't you wish that will always be the case?? Ella and Lucy and so lucky to have one another!! Glad yall are feeling better and hope the virus will stay away!!
ReplyDelete