
Sweet Ella Grace!
Just wanted to share two of Ella's precious moments we encountered this week! Ella Grace is so into fashion, dresses, hair, make-up, and perfume! She can design an outfit in a matter of minutes. She looks in the mirror out of the corner of her eyes and then gives herself a little smile as I fix her hair in the mornings. She is truly hilliarious and makes us laugh countless times a day!
Her first precious moment occurred at school. On this particular day she wore a pink and navy blue dress with flowers on it. She threw a little fit before school because she wanted to wear a black headband with polka dots on it. I told her it didn't match and she could either wear the pink one or leave her hair down. I tried my hardest to explain to her that the dress was navy blue because it was a darker blue and to her appeared black. After 5 minutes of bickering with me saying her dress was black and not blue she finally put the pink headband on and off we went.
Jay picks her up from school and her teacher told Jay a funny Ella story. Her teacher commented on how pretty her dress was and Ella said, "Well it's not blue it's "gravy blue." Jay and I found this too funny.
Then comes her artwork she made at school. I evidently can find anything to blog about, but after seeing these pictures I am sure you will get a little laugh. Ella was asked to cut pictures out of a magazine of her family and glue them on paper. Here is Ella's Family...

From left to right you have Mommy (sleeping), Daddy in a blue button up shirt, Ella (she is apparently 13 with a long braid and Lucy eating). I find this very funny. Now you can't really see Mommy and Daddy so here is a close up.

I guess my 12 hour night shifts on the weekend make her think I sleep all day. HAHA! Will she grow up thinking her Mommy just slept all day??? And Jay-always smilin and has a little hair! I asked Ella what made her choose this Mommy for me and she said, "Well that's just the only one I could find."

Perhaps the biggest laugh I got out of this activity though was Ella's picture of herself. She is the one with the braided ponytail. She is always asking me to braid her hair these days. And after I do, she gives herself that little smile of satisfaction in the mirror. For Lucy, well I actually think she hit this one right on!
Hope our Little Ella made you smile today!
Definelty made me smile!!! I love that picture of you sleeping. Funny how they pick up on the little things. Gravy blue- you need to write that down!! Thanks for the smile today!!! Although I must say I chuckled quite loudly at your sister today- her little fall and bang up self.
ReplyDelete