Monday, September 21, 2009


Our wonderful girls! What imaginations they have! They both love to play dress up and build castles! Lucy Lu likes to wear dress up clothes she has found to school (without her Mommy knowing of course)! Lucy is Ella's assistant with everything and loves her so very much! Ella bella's imagination is endless. Ella Grace talks about flying over meadows with fairies on a pink unicorn and seeing a beautiful rainbow on her adventure! She also would like to dance and sing like My Little Ponies! These are just a few of the magical dreams that take place at our house! I love their little imaginations and hope they always will dream big! I invite you to come along inside our magical castle!

A My Little Pony Castle that is! This is not just a castle though! It also serves as a vet hospital as I understand for Lucy's new kitty who is apparantly sick today. Now before I take you inside the castle please take note at the objects Ella used to build such a castle. Ella built her castle over a little chair she placed in Lucy's bed. She draped her beautiful pink blankets over the chair to make an elegant space! On the top you have of course Pinkie Pie from My little pony who is standing on a red frisbee. Now you can't really see from this picture, but in the middle is an Aerial figure who seems to have lost the lower half of her body.

I guess Ursula the Sea Witch took her legs forever!

Inside you will see Lucy's kitty who is very sick!

The My Little Pony Vet Hospital is now open! You may bring all your sick animals here to receive top quality care! Ella Grace and Lucy would like all of you bloggers out there to dream big today, dance, and have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL about Ursula taking her legs forever. Needed that!! :) Such sweet girls with the best imaginations in the whole wide world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll spread the word about the My Little Pony Vet Hospital :) Your girls are so precious.

    ReplyDelete