Leave it to Ella Grace to organize a choo choo train for the girls. Of course she is the driver! Poor Wylie, always gets the backseat even on a pretend train! She was content though with her book in hand! All Aboard! Where's Charlie?
Forget the train! I have work to do! I gotta clear out all these dolls on the floor! Beep Beep!
Even the babies in their bumbo seats made it on the train. Safe and sound in the middle. Ella and Lucy placed baby dolls in the bumbo seats and covered them with a small boppy so they could nap!
Stop the train Conductor Ella! I must check on the babies! Wylie is still enjoying her book on the train ride!
We seem to have picked up a new passenger along the way!
We made it! It was a long ride with a whole lot of stops, but we made it! We picked up a few new friends along the way and seemed to have maybe even left a few. Regardless, the train has finally arrived to the Bailey Cafeteria!
Charlie even seemed to make it to our destination and he was sure to bring his lunch! Let's Eat!
Always remember to stop and eat ladies! Life can be busy I know, but never too busy to eat!
We hear ya Charlie! Let's Eat!
Yummy!
Time for Dessert! Thanks Doo Dad for bringing us a special treat! My favorite! Fudge Pops!
This is very tasty, however I do not want to get my hands messy Auntie Amy! Please I beg of you, hold my popsicle for me, please!!
I love Chocolate, I really really do!
Now that's what I'm talking about ! Perfect timing Doo Dad! I wasn't going to eat my veggies anyway! Move over green beans and welcome Fudge Pop!
This is just great! You can pick up those green beans now Auntie Amy!
Girls, really! Don't be shy! We are family! From one tot to another! Let me show you how to eat a popsicle.
First, it is always important to have fun with your food! Enjoy it! Savor the moment! For example, I like to make art on the wall with my popsicle. I first make a few swirls in a circular motion.
Then I take a break! Enjoy a little a popsicle while I gaze at my popsicle drawing on my Mommy's kitchen wall! What will she say I wonder! It is pretty cool I must say! But, I think it needs one more touch.
Just a little more right here in the middle.
Perfect! Now go ahead! Take my picture beside my popsicle drawing! Isn't it great Mom?
Now girls, like I said before, have fun! Get messy! Live a little. Why are you girls always asking for a napkin and bibs? 
I hope my advice has been helpful to you ladies! Just remember I will always have your back! I'm the only boy around here! Somebody's got to show you girls how to have some fun! Alright Auntie Amy, I'm ready for a nap!
All the children were getting sleepy eyes and naps were right around the corner. Everyone was full and happy! And then it happened. I knew it would sooner or later, especially as all the little tots were gathering there "nap" time friends. We have Bunny Foo (x2), we have pink blankies (x2) , and we have paci's (x3). Three pacis you ask? Guess who found the paci stash?

Little Lucy Lu! Please Mommy please please please! How many tears do I have to cry? I just want this pink paci and I promise I'll go night night!
I was strong and sweetly said No No! Paci went bye-bye! Charlie and Wylie were off for their nap as little Baby Bess was waking up from her morning nap! Let's play sweet little Bess!
Tummy Time!
Play Time!
Wow! I'm really lookin good!
Here I go! I think I got it this time! Yep, I know I can reach it! Just give me a minute! 
Well maybe not yet! It still is pretty far away. Maybe in a few more months I can reach that toy!
Sweet Bess! How very much I love you!
That concludes our wonderful day playing with our cousins! These five little people made me laugh and smile more times than I could possibly count! Can't wait to get together again to play!
WOW!! Yall had a lot going on!! Charlie's art work was wonderful and I am sure Kasie loved seeing it. What a fun aunt you are Amy!!!
ReplyDeleteAt least I have the peace of mind in knowing that quality entertainment is being provided for my children while I am away! Thank you SO MUCH for keeping the peace for a full day with 5 kids under 4~ WOWZERS!! We love Aunty Amy!
ReplyDelete