Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Turtle Power

Good morning Mommy!

This is what I woke up to the other afternoon after I had worked! There is always something fun and exciting going around the house when Mommy is working. The girls have either colored me a special picture, found a special rock, or have found something so amazing they can't wait to show me! On this particular day they had found a turtle in our backyard!

They thought the turtle needed a little cooling off in their pool! They were so excited! They loved playing with the turtle they had found in our backyard. Yes, I thought the turtle was a huge surprise. However, I was especially fond of Ella's outfit. Jay said she picked it out all by herself and she thought it was fabulous. That is Lucy's purple skirt by the way.

They found a perfect little bucket to haul the turtle in down to the neighborhood "lilly pond" where they would release the turtle back into nature!Off we go to the pond!Here we are! Your new home!Sweet Ella helping the turtle out of the bucket!Turtle Power!

2 comments:

  1. What I can't get over is her posing for the pictures!! She is just like here momma! Loving a single pic! Can't imagine why you didn't offer for them to keep Mr. Turtle as a pet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! What a GREAT surprise to wake up too!!! We had a turtle named Myrtle for a pet and we LOVED her. Atleast your turtle was let go back to it's habitat. LOVE Ella's outfit- they can really pick out some great outfits!!! Never a dull moment around your house!!

    ReplyDelete