What a wonderful Daddy Ella Grace and Lucy have! He is on Daddy Duty pretty much every weekend, when I typically work at least two nights! He is always in search of a new park for them to play at or a new activity! Jay found a wonderful "no depth" water park recently he enjoys taking the girls to. I was lucky enough to join them on their Daddy/Daughter Adventure the other day! What a park! You rock Daddy Jay!
This is the "Dragon" I had heard so much about! Looks like a place Jay would find! Right? Haha! They love it!
Ella Grace under the Dragon!
Here comes Lucy Lu!
Ella Grace running through the misty frog!
Pretty Lu!
Ella Grace and Round 2 in the Misty Frog!
Lucy is loving all the water that is shooting up from everywhere!
Uh oh Mommy! When a girl has got to go....
a girl has to go!
This is the "Dragon" I had heard so much about! Looks like a place Jay would find! Right? Haha! They love it!
Ella Grace under the Dragon!
Here comes Lucy Lu!
Ella Grace running through the misty frog!
Pretty Lu!
Ella Grace and Round 2 in the Misty Frog!
Lucy is loving all the water that is shooting up from everywhere!
Uh oh Mommy! When a girl has got to go....
a girl has to go!What a fun afternoon! I am so glad I got to come along to share in on the fun these three have! Thanks Daddy Jay for having so much fun with us! We Love You!
Love it! Looks like a lot of fun! Where is this place??
ReplyDelete