Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Beach Trip!


It may be Pumpkin time, but that doesn't stop these two girls from heading to the beach for a weekend of fun! We always look forward to October for many reasons. I love Halloween and fall! Picking out Halloween costumes is always exciting and my two little helpers love to help me decorate for the holidays! Perhaps one of the most exciting events that happens though is going to the beach with our Gran Sandy! We always have so much fun and enjoy spending time with each other at the beach! So off we went to the beach! The weather was great and sunny! The water was quite chilly, but that wasn't going to stop these two beach girls!
I promise Mommy I am not cold! I promise. I promise.

Okay you know I may be a little cold, but I'm still smilin!

Ella Grace on the beach! She would stay all day and night on the beach if she could! She loves the beach!! If you ask Ella Grace what she wants to be when she grows up she will tell you,"A Mermaid."

Ella Grace got her first driving lessons from her Daddy! For Real!Hold on Daddy!



Lucy pouting because she wasn't getting to drive with daddy! I love it! Look at those lips!We spent lots of time swimming in the indoor heated pool! This water felt much better in here than in the ocean! Of course we visited the arcade! Lucy is counting her tickets she won! She was so funny with "her tickets." She wanted them to go right in her pocket! Ella Grace cashed in some of her tickets for a fashionaable pair of pink vampire teeth to scare Gran Sandy with!The girls played Putt-Putt for the very first time! Of course they chose pink balls for their first putting adventure!Go Lucy Go! Check out Lucy's form! She is such a talented putter! Able to hold the putter with only one hand!

Ella Grace rocked putt-putt! This is her picture by her Hole-in-One!!!Before we left the beach we had to hit Broadway at the Beach! The girls love the rides! Up and away Jay and Ella went in the ferris wheel! How was the ride Jay?Daddy and Ella being silly!Lookin good Jay! Harley Girls!


Ella the Mermaid on her boat ride looking for her Mermaid friends!Happy Halloween!

Gran Sandy, Thank You for a wonderful beach trip! We had so much fun playing with you! Thank you for the wonderful time we shared together! We love you with our whole hearts! Love Ella bella, Little Lu, Jay and Amy!

2 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE!!! I can't believe they had on their sundresses and bathing suits!! Looks like fun was had by all!! What a GREAT tradition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! How funny is it that I just bought Wylie the same dress Ella has on! Glad everyone enjoyed their vacation!

    ReplyDelete