Ella Grace has the biggest imagination of anyone I have ever met! The girl can design an outfit in a matter of minutes and loves to decorate for the holidays! She loves to have parties and of course wear a party dress. Just last night she chose to sleep in a terry-cloth beach cover-up, intstead of her typical princess "sleeping gown", because she said it reminded her of the beach (which she loves)! I got so tickled when I found this in her room.
She got in her Daddy's closet and added some whimsical decor to her Aerial Salon!
Jay's ties were everywhere! I mean who else would even think do this with ties except Ella Grace?
She got in her Daddy's closet and added some whimsical decor to her Aerial Salon!
Jay's ties were everywhere! I mean who else would even think do this with ties except Ella Grace?
Another beautiful creation by Ella Grace!
I love it!!! They say some geniuses are so "out there" that we as normal humans don't really "get" them! Think this could be the case?! Sweet Ella Bella...love her imagination...princesses, fairies, meadows and magic- precious!
ReplyDelete