week Ella Grace has asked if "next day" is Halloween day? The girls both have Halloween parties
at school on Friday and even get to wear their Halloween costumes! Today they were very excited to wear their pumpkin dresses! Ella Grace learned a pumpkin poem at school and loves sharing it with others, so here it goes.
Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate. The first one said, "Oh my, it's getting late." The second one said, "There are witches in the air." The third one said, "But we don't care!" The fourth one said, "Let's run and run and run!" The fifth one said, "I'm ready for some fun." The oooooo went the wind and OUT went the light, And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.
To my two little pumpkins I love you with my whole heart and look forward to many more Halloween Adventures with you both! You two are the cutest pumpkins I've ever seen!
Love Mommy!

I love those dresses...so adorable!! They are both so precious! Hope y'all have a wonderful Halloween weekend...can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeletePrecious little pumpkins! See all the mermaids this weekend!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!!! Love the dresses Amy!
ReplyDelete